Sunday, October 14, 2007

Put Some Freeking Clothes On, Buki!

So it turns out that Buki never puts her clothes on and goes through the entire game in a thong. (see:Sudeki (XBox)) What I thought was a pair of shorts in a cut scene wasn't. You never get used to the crazy combo controls. (see: Sudeki - Having Combo Inadequacy Nightmares) And the second to last and the last bad guys are freaking HARD. I might play the game again just to do the side missions. They give you time to do them whenver there's nothing pressing going on, but I always felt that I was "straying from the mission" when I went wandering the country side. It was an entertaining game, but it didn't turn me over to the dark side of anime. I remain faithful to Ranma 1/2, the one and only anime skeleton in my closet - who doesn't like pandas, after all?

No comments: