Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ew that Monster Stinks, Oh Sorry That's Your Dog...

So I'm house sitting with a friend at her mom's house and we played some Silent Hill 2 yesterday. (Nothing better than a good sit down game while I recover from my Wii experience!) so this game is creepy to begin with, it's even creepier playing it in the dark in a strange house that has a really gross little dog that breaths out the same smell I think those weird acid throwing monsters would make.

I haven't played it for a year or so, but I don't remember the main character talking so much nonsense. He points out the obvious and does really stupid things. That took away from the game a bit, but it was still fun playing with my buddy. Sometimes she would hit the monsters and I would solve the puzzles then we'd switch it up. I don't think I would be able to play it here alone, at least not with the lights out and the little rotten, snorting dog in the room. I'll do the review for this one tomorrow. If you haven't played it yet though, it's a must buy!

No comments: