Thursday, November 1, 2007

Getting Side Tracked

So with all the Halloween festivities you'd think I would have found time for Silent Hill. We'll I haven't. I think maybe I need to start fresh and new. I um... "lost" my PS2 a couple years ago and haven't repalced it. I've been playing with my XBox & XBox 360 so I haven't had time to miss it. Though on a side note the PS3 with Heavenly Sword is lookin really good to me right now... but maybe I should invest in my Wii before getting that. Not enough time in a day for 3 first gen consoles. Focus, Enyo, Focus. We're getting ahead of ourselves...

Anyway, house sitting here with my friend I can play her PS2, so I decided to go online and order a couple of the games I used to have and can't find anywhere. One of the games I got was Drakan. This game Rocked. One of my favorite adventure games for playstation, in fact. I'll write something about it another day though. Back to needing some fresh Silent Hill meat. I also tried to order the Silent Hill they have available in the States for XBox, thinking it would be great to play at home by myself, but EB Games wouldn't let me order it. Something about it being unavailable for international shipping. What's up with that?

No comments: