Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wii Zapper: Not Another Duck Hunt!

K, I am going to have a moment and think outside the Wii white box. How far have we really come? Yah the graphics are a million times better, but isn’t the Wii really just a recycled idea from what Nintendo had way back in the 80’s when they came out with duck hunt? Is this Wii “Zapper” not just a glorified little orange handgun? These thoughts came to me while I was ogling the picture on gamespot and thinking to myself that it would be awesome if they re-released Duck Hunt. Then I snapped back to reality (oh here comes gravity) and realised I don’t need a new version of Duck Hunt; I still have the OLD one and the gun. Even though most of you aren’t as privileged as I to still possess your NES, I still think it’s time they came out with something outdoorsy that’s cooler than Bass Fishing. Perhaps they could make a recognisable replica of our great northern forests or preserve for all time our dying rainforests in the form of a realistically animated video game land. You could trek through the woods and learn tracking and survival skills. The sky’s the limit with today’s technology…

1 comment:

Learn Poker said...

This topic is simply matchless :), it is interesting to me.