Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wii Zapper

Have you seen this thing? Holy crap it looks like some kinda crazy futuristic laser riffle. I think I’ve actually found something that will motivate me to play one of those first person shooters like Halo 3 that everyone has gone crazy over. Then I can get my “Halo Nerd” merit badge to add to all the other nerd badges I already have. (Anyone else have the “Math is fun” or “I’ve played Star Trek games competitively online” badge?)


Back to the gun : ). So it will apparently be released with a demo game called Link’s Crossbow Practice on Nov 19th . (Crossbow my ass. Nintendo: always looking out for the youngsters’ sensibilities) Wonder how this will work and if I should wait to buy Resident Evil until after it’s released, or if the Wii system itself will have some kinda set up for it. How awesome would shooting some zombies be? If only I had a 50’ TV…

No comments: