Saturday, November 3, 2007

Zelda: TP

I’ve been wanting Zelda’s Twilight Princess forever. I have owned every Nintendo system just so I could play the series. I’ve still got everything from the Original NES to N64. (A little Who frame Roger Rabbit or Goldeneye, anyone?) I never got the Gamecube though, because I had a PS2 and XBox and they seemed to take up all my time. I would see the commercials for twilight princess and would get excited, but couldn’t justify buying a third system for just one game. Well now I have a Wii and can play all the NGC games on that and finally not only play Zelda: TP, but play it with the super awesome hack and slash Wii remotes. Now that I’ve recovered from my pathetic display of athletic Wii sports prowess (did you know the Wii fitness test told me I had a Wii age of 64?! How rude…) I’m ready to jump back on the wagon and cut up some baddies. I’ll let you know how it goes, if I’m physically capable once I put it down : )

No comments: