Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Trials and Tribulations of the Modern Zombie

I was extremely amused by this article written by Joe Dodson on Gamespot. Not only that, but I wet myself when I read that the new Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles utilises the Wii Zapper. How awesome is that? I raved about that being a wicked plan at the beginning of the month. Perhaps if I'm gonna have a gaming blog I should keep myself better posted on new things arising in the gaming world...

Back to the article though, not only was it an entertaining read, but the user comments merit Nerd Badges like nothing I've ever seen. (K, well maybe it's not as bad as a star trek or star wars convention...) There are arguments on what constitutes as a zombie, followed by definitions of zombies, etc. It goes back and forth for 11 pages! One guy even pointed out ""lich, sorcerer or even human"????? a sorcerer IS a human, you dimwit.... " Duh! : ) hahaha NERD! I really have to find a badge that fits the "I correct people about the nature of fantastical creatures as if it were grammar" Badge.

No comments: